Top Tips Paying monthly for accountant
- Paying Monthly for an accountants can be a wise option for new startups. This could be an E-commerce business, or any small business with cashflow concerns. The first thing you will need to examine in your business is which services you will need. Every individual has different circumstances and this will impact on the type of services that will be required.
- The common type of services that are required for a limited company are the following:
- Statutory accounts
- Payroll services
- Self assessment tax return
- Confirmation statement
- Dividend vouchers
- CT600 (corporation tax return)
- Abbreviated accounts
These are some of the common types of services that are required. Payroll is an optional service based your circumstances. This will affect your monthly payment package with an accountant.
3. Selecting an accountant with experience and exposure to your sector is vitally important, as this will ensure that you are getting the best service and maximising on your disposable income. Here at GM Professional accountants we specialise in multiple sectors and have a diverse team that handles different aspects of your business.
Finally, to summarise, paying monthly for an accountant has many benefits and if you know the type of services that are required then this will ensure you are getting the best value for your money. This will prevent overpaying for a service that you may not need.
Paying monthly can help you plan and project your finances so that you can do more with your cash. Here at GM Professional accountants we have tailor made solutions to suit your needs.
We have monthly packages that you can select and ensure that you are getting a high quality service. Our packages for Limited companies start from £70 plus vat and include the services listed above.