Junior Accounts Assistant in London and Essex
Looking for an Junior Accounts Assistant. QuickBooks experience preferred
- Operating Multiple bank accounts and maintaining accounting records.
- Operate QuickBooks computerised accounting systems and maintenance of ledgers, filing and records for department, checking the integrity of data.
- Accurate processing of invoices and expenses and non-routine payment transactions and within set procedures.
- Input receipts and payment on quickbooks.
- Prepares cheque and credit transfer disbursements and effect payments.
- Resolves customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of the customer requirements.
- Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries.
- Reconcile bank accounts and banking records.
- Prepare reports on reconciliation results.
- Input customer details and access customer information.
- Collates and analyses data to produce routine reports, schedules and summaries in order to update customer records, resolves customer queries.
- Provision of technical guidance to other team members.
The ideal candidate will have to be immediately available with office and admin experience and currently studying for their AAT qualification.
£16,000 – £18,000 per annum