Accounting Work Experience Training Courses for University Student Graduates
If you are looking to start of your accounting career or would like to develop your skills as an Accounts Assistant using cloud accounting software. This experience will give you that opportunity as it is tailor made for beginners and graduates. This experience may help you get to positions such as accounts assistant, trainee accountant, accounts payable and accounts receivable positions with our Accounting Online Training Course.
The accounts Assistant training course is priced at affordable £200 plus vat , This covers the duties of an accounts assistant.
This is a fast track online course and is taught by an accountant from Gm professional accountants, the main advantage of the experience is to give you experience in cloud accounting software and the job role. You will be doing live accounts and doing numerous accounts assistant exercises online. This will ensure that you understand the concepts behind an Accounts assistant role.
This experience covers both Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
This comprises the following:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping Double entry for Accounts Assistant
- Chart of accounts
- Nominal Accounts: Creation, maintenance of nominal codes
- Creating Supplier accounts and Customer accounts
- Coding and Posting Sales, purchases and expense invoices
- Value Added Tax (VAT) within purchase ledger and Sales Ledger
- Posting Customer Receipts, Posting supplier payments and Bank Payments
- Processing staff expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Exporting reports
- Basic Accounting Concepts and Data Security
- Trial Balances
Q: What skills/qualifications do I need to complete this experience
You do not need to have previous experience, qualification or skills to enrol on this . It is designed for beginners, people looking to develop their skills and graduates who are looking for experience to start their accounting career.
Please Call 0208 396 6128 to book the course