Accountants for Immigration
What are the Filing Dates for Immigration Self Employed or Limited Companies?
The sole trader dates are 31 January and limited companies nine months after the end of the accounting period. The self assessment tax year runs from the 6th April till the 5th April. you must file paper tax returns by the 31st October and electronic by 31st January. The first Limited company accounting period can be a long period, which means there will be once set of accounts but two tax computations and CT600’s to file.Get a Quote Now
What are the Allowable Expenses?
Allowable expenses are all revenue trading expenses that are exclusively and wholly incurred for business purpose. They include:
- Subscriptions- That includes, the membership and subscription costs to professional membership organizations
or trade bodies relevant to the business
- Staff costs to include staff and employee salary, employer national insurance contributions, bonuses, benefits, pension contributions and agency fees
- Clothing such as the cost of uniform, actors and entertainers costumes and the necessary protective clothing
d. Marketing costs including website cost, newspaper advertising, free samples, mailshots, and directory listing.
- Business insurance costs like professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance.
- Legal and financial costs to include costs incurred when you hire a professional like an architect, solicitor or surveyor for business reasons. It also consists of the interest on bank and business loans, bank overdraft, and credit card charges.
- Office expenses such as printing costs inclusive of the printing ink, business stationery, business equipment like plant and machinery, computers, computer software and printers.
- Business premises expenses such as rent, property insurance, and security, utility bills, expenses for buying or building the business premises and maintenance and repair.
- Stock and material cost to include the direct cost associated with the production of goods, the cost of the raw materials, and the stock cost.
j.Travel costs such as business-related car costs like break down cover, fuel, insurance, hire charges, servicing and repair
What Type of Accountancy Services Will Immigration Individuals Need?
A. Limited Companies
A limited company will need:
- Self-assessment directors return
- VAT returns
- A balance sheet with details of everything owed or owned by the company on the last day of the financial year
- Self Employed
A self-employed individual will need
- Tax returns
Choosing an Account Online
When choosing an accountant online, it is important to consider the following factors
GM professional accountants have the following skills, qualifications and reputation:
- Google reviews- check our review on Google, and see the opinions of our clients
- Qualifications- We are take experts and are registered and regulated
- Experience – We have years of experience in the field of accounting and tax
- Customer support- we have a 5 star rating from our clients
Choosing the right accountant in London
Choosing the right accountant is an important part of a business whether it is a sole enterprise or a limited company. Here are guidelines for choosing the right accountant in London
- Ensure that the accountant is qualified through one of the main accountancy bodies such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Certified Accountants, or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, CIPFA and AAT.
- Choosing the accountant before starting the business to give the business the right structure from the start.
- Fees- How much the accountant charges and whether they are hourly or fixed fees.
- How responsive the accountant firm is on offering proactive services throughout the year.
- Choose the accountant with the sufficient cover and has access to specialist advisors.