Specialist Accountants for Freelancers
Finding an accountant that understands the operations and workings of freelancers can be a frustrating endeavour. While there are many accounting firms and accountants out there, the 1-2-1 service that you need to make sure you are making the right choice is severely deficient. For freelancers, there is no better thing than to find advice from an accountant who will offer advice from how much to keep aside for a rainy day. At GM professional accountants we have an in-depth and vast knowledge of freelancing and how freelancers work, and hence we always strive to be flexible to their needs and accessible whenever they need us. We provide customized accounting packages that are a perfect fit for the working lifestyle of a freelancer.
Subscribe to our channel for the latest updates.
Freelancer Accounting Software Solutions
Similar to our contractor accounting package, we also do have accounting software designed for our freelancer accounting package. We strive to ensure that you always get an excellent overview of how your accounts are coming along. The cloud-based software makes it easy for freelancer clients to keep up to date with their accounting records which is a feature that they just love.
Freelancer Tax Support
Our freelancer accounting solution is designed to meet the needs of every type of freelancer. We do provide information and support that will be beneficial in your quest to grow your freelancing business. We got you covered whether you are in finance, IT, the creative or any other freelancing endeavour. We have the experience, skill, and commitment to help you towards achieving your career objectives. We do everything right from assisting you to set up a limited company and advising you on how to claim refunds on expenses, to ensure that you do not pay much more tax than you should. We pride ourselves on providing professional and accurate advice right from the start of the working relationship, which ensures that we start off right so nothing slips under the radar.
Accounting Help & Support
We work one on one with all our clients which ensure personalised accounting support and help whenever you need it. We do not believe in having account managers but rather we have personal accountants who will provide support fast, whenever you are in need of their services. Your freelancer accountant will make certain that you pay the least amount of taxes. They have the experience and skill that makes them provide realistic guidance and advice on circumstances, clientele, working arrangements and other personalized issues that may qualify you for a tax break. We believe that it is our stellar reputation and our commitment to customer satisfaction is the key tour success. Our best practice will ensure that both HMRC and you our client are happy.
Why choose GM professional accountants
1) We make sure that we get to know you: We will understand your business and the industry that your business is in, ensuring that we deliver and exceed on what we promised and offer the best accountancy support whenever you need it.
2) You get a personal point of contact: Unlike other accounting firms we do not have an account manager or deal with our clients through call centers. GM professional accountants provides you with an experienced personal contact that will take care of you anytime you need his services.
3) We take Care of your Returns and filing: You do not have to deal with financial compliance for your business or have to sort out tax bills as we will do everything to ensure you are compliant.
4) Great Advice: Our accountants will make sure that you pay the least tax you can while still being compliant with the HMRC requirements.
5) Market leading Accounting Software: Our accounting package for freelancers includes our simple to use accounting software which you will have access to once you sign up with GM professional accountants
Our fees are fixed, which are agreed in advance. Our accountancy services are affordable, so do not hesitate to contact GM professional accountans based in London and Essex.
How can you contact us?
You can click the Contact Us page or call us today on 0208 396 6128.